dilluns, 7 de juny del 2010

Reflection

I think that since the beginning of the course until now. I have improved a lot. Before I couldn't write a sentence but now I have more ability to write. If compare the entries from before and now, there is a big diference, and improvement the on subjects of the entries because there is more content. I didn't give my opinionabout the news items during the first term but in the last term I did this. Also there is a difference between the first entries and the las ones. The fist ones were simpler and easier, and now for example, I did one about my future.

The activity that I think that I helped me to improve my level of English was the blog. At first, I thought that it would be very difficult to do the blog but after a time it became easier and now I even like it.
You can see an improvement from the first entries to the most recent entries.
I also think that the oral presentations, have helped me even tought I didn't like this activity because I am very shy.

My level English and my improvement you can see by the videos the oral prseentations at first I thought that I could never do well but I have got better.
In the language classroom have improved, too, because of the podcast because it has helped to improve my pronunciation which I need to improve a lot.

The activity that has helped me to learn and improve my English I has been most of all the language room as I think that it was useful to advance work. For example, when I saw a film I don't learn a lot of words.

Finally, the activity that I liked most and the one that I have made effort to pass was the blog. In this activity I have learnt ghat I mustn't leave everything until the last moment but to do the activities during the term.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada